Looking for that extra special gift or art object? The visit the SCAC Shop and experience a range of fine handcrafted objects by some of the Shoalhaven's best artisans.
The Gallery Shop draws items, including pottery, carved and hand built wooden pieces, jewellery, textiles, sculpture and basketry from a range of talented local artists. The Shop also carries creative gifts for children from the Seedling range as well as publications, including Purple Skin, a culture bible for the South Coast and art by local artists on commission via exhibitions including:
- Stephen Daly - ceramics
- Margo Ann Daly - jewellery
- Lissa de Sailles - basketry
- Diana de Ville - jewellery
- Max Dingle - sculpture
- Linda Dening - woodwork and painting
- Wendy Dossetor - lithography
- Dean Gale - photography and glass paperweights
- Nola Gray - cards and textiles
- Reiko Hashimoto - ceramics
- Mike Mulquiney - woodwork
- Greg Nichols - ceramics
- Peter Nolan - cards and prints
- Annie Palmer - prints
- Denise Stephens - textiles
- Marie Stewart - shell shoes
- Kit Tanner - woodwork
- Donna Valente - spoon necklaces
- Patricia Paola Wright - dolls
- Maggie Cooper - textiles
- Seedling creative gifts for children
Commission your Works in the Gallery Gift Shop
The Gallery Gift Shop has been newly revamped and is stocked with unique creations by talented local artisans. A wide range of ceramics, textiles, prints, jewellery, handmade items and children's gifts are available for purchase.
The Arts Centre arranges for periodic "supplier days" to meet and artists and crafts people to view and assess work. If you have unique, quality artworks you would like to sell in the Gallery Shop - please contact us on (02) 4429 5443 to make an appointment.
Should you require further information, please email email@example.com.